Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A fun swim

Although we are not usually allowed to have cameras up at our pool, our Tuesday Toddler group has just ended and we had a farewell swim party. everyone gave their permission for photos and videos so we had an opportunity for some fun and rare swim photos!














Benjamin usually a limpet suddenly became a fish when given a woggle! off he went not bothered when I got out of the pool!




Leah has just figured out how to keep her mouth shut to stop swallowing half the pool so has started to swim towards me unheld.





And as it was a party they were happy to sit on the bench with some iced gems whilst I did some real swimming and put in a few lengths.
A lovely afternoon and the weather was sunny.

1 comment:

Linds said...

I love the photos of the sportsday and the swim! And can I just say that you look about 12, my friend. Beautiful photos! Holiday time is coming soon....