
Anyone for a BBQ breakfast?
With Joseph on camp, we were all in a mood for an outdoor breakfast, so we started cooking... and it started to rain!

We ate in the sitting room.
Yummm...............
Later it was time for Isaac to join the Billinghay under 8's football team for their first training session.

The rain wasn't easing but Tom unperturbed set out to start clearing the beds which have, with the warmth and rain, been overun with a variey of unwelcomed weeds.


3 comments:
I know all about rain and weeding and BBQs! I only have to light the fire for the heavens to open.
Thanks so much for youer lovely comment. Believe me, I am absolutely lying on the couch and doing what I am told! I am not messing about with knees.
Oh, your beds look lovely! And I love your grilling in the rain picture. Good memories!
Jeanne
hope when we come we will have aBBQ breakfeast aswell!!!!
lots of love Mamine
Post a Comment