Well went up to get Benjamin from nursery on the way into Lincoln... and Matthew was sitting looking very sorry for himself, pale and complaining of a headache. The head said he really wasn't himself but he didn't want to go home!! In the bus he got because there was no point me getting a call on my way in to town.
Harvest produce all safely delivered to The Nomad trust homeless shelter as well as ½ dozen bags of charity donations for their shop and we are now home safe and sound setting up the hospital ward. Some very sad looking peeps here, pale with hot red cheeks..... not feeling too hot myself but hey that goes with the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Trust and hope that you will all get better soon.
Love, Su and Asha
Has Tom grown a moustache? I was looking at dodgem picture.
Sorry to hear some of you aren't feeling too well and having to look after the Dutch Stainsby's as well :-). If you are all in on Saturday I would love to drop in to say hi to you all. I've got a new car as well. The engine on my blue one blew up last month in Newcastle. I will give you a ring tomorrow. Got to go now as I have a workshop to prepare. It's E-learning day at Castle College.
Take care all.
Best wishes.
Simon
XX
lol Simon that photo was taken two years ago and it was a shadow... howewer he has a full blown tache and beard at the moment! Coming over to see us all this weekend?
Must have been posting at the same time Si! Jon mentioned you'd be coming over just tell us what time and we shall be here!
Post a Comment